This is totally scientific, yet totally made up. Do you see yourself or your friends in any of these?
The Domestic Diva:
- A combination of Martha Stewart (love ya, Martha) and Betty Crocker, this gal excels in household management.
- Why she's an awesome friend: She'll bring one lip-smacking dish to your next potluck.
The Sassy Stylista:
- She's dressed in the latest trends with each hair in place as she trots through the grocery store (in heels, of course!).
- Why she's an awesome friend: She can gently nudge you toward updating your style and can help you get ready for a date night with your hubby.
The Fitness Fanatic:
- No kidding, this gal uses her jogging stroller for actual jogging! Drop and give her 20!
- Why she's an awesome friend: She can prove to you that women with kids really CAN make time for exercise.
The Crazy Committee Chic:
- PTA? She's all over it. Church choir? Please, she practically runs it! This mom is involved in seemingly everything and brings a snack along for the team too!
- Why she's an awesome friend: If you lost your kid's soccer practice schedule or you want to know what's going on in the community, she's got her finger on the pulse of it all.
- Adorned in her Bluetooth, smart phone, iPad, and every other imaginable device to stay connected, you can't miss this tech-savvy lady.
- Why she's an awesome friend: You'll get a text, Facebook message, email and tweet on your birthday for sure (her smart phone reminded her to).
- This gal can laugh at the disasters of the day and still make time to finger paint.
- Why she's an awesome friend: Kids screaming, pot boiling over, dog barking at the back door, and she can still focus on you and your latest parenting quandary.
Each of us is a unique blend of loads of interesting characteristics. Don't we serve an amazing Creator? May we all learn to appreciate each other's strengths and lovingly accommodate temporary weaknesses. We all have a part to play in the body of Christ.
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ." (1 Corinthians 12:12 NIV)