- Keep the house in a semi-clean state
- Feed children : )
- Finish our first year of homeschool
- End strong on some volunteer opportunities that I'll need to throttle back on for the next few months
- Finish out the month with my personal training clients. Exercising with them is my sanity-saving adult time!
- Start packing for our upcoming move (whenever that will be!)
- Keep teaching my kids to be kind to one another and to let them know that they are absolutely loved and cherished, no matter how many babies come along.
So am I excused from not faithfully blogging lately?
What does your survival mode look like? I'd love to hear from you!