Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blogging Flunky!

Wow,  it's been a really long time since I've posted anything.  I wish I had more time to post cool projects, fun ideas, etc, but life has been extremely busy lately!  With 2 crazy sons running around and one due in a little over a month, our life has shifted to "survival mode" for now.  Here are our goals for the next few weeks!

  1. Keep the house in a semi-clean state
  2. Feed children : )
  3. Finish our first year of homeschool
  4. End strong on some volunteer opportunities that I'll need to throttle back on for the next few months
  5. Finish out the month with my personal training clients.  Exercising with them is my sanity-saving adult time!
  6. Start packing for our upcoming move (whenever that will be!)
  7. Keep teaching my kids to be kind to one another and to let them know that they are absolutely loved and cherished, no matter how many babies come along.
So am I excused from not faithfully blogging lately?  

What does your survival mode look like?  I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have a lot going on! So, where are you all moving? I apparently missed that on another post! My survival mode is similar to yours...except I'm not a personal trainer so just trying to get my exercising in is helpful to my sanity as well!! So great to hear from you! And we are in survival mode as well...as we are supposed to be moving this summer, but we aren't sure where yet.

    ReplyDelete