Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Think My Halls are Decked - Christmas Decorating 2010


I couldn't make myself take down the bittersweet wreaths from Thanksgiving, so they are doubling as our holiday wreaths. We got the sled at a flea market in Germany.


A cheery Drake Firefly Lantern welcomes guests.
I added a little ribbon for some holiday flair.


My Decorative Card and Photo Display full of pics and Christmas greetings.


This wood cutout makes for a cozy entrance.


Our hearth
(Cozy with the Cordova Fire Screen)


I put my crazy red star and Christmas figures on a cake stand to add height to my kitchen counter display.


Our tree


My sparkly snowman in the Galveston Footed Hurricane


Ornaments from my grandmas in a bowl from my great grandma


A wreath and fruit ornaments in my French Wire Tiered Stand
(my absolute favorite Willow House goodie)

Christmas snuck up on me this year somehow, so I'm happy to have the house decorated. This was the first year I had my wonderful WH products to work with. What fun to mix them in with my other favorite decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment