Friday, May 20, 2011

May Daze Decorating Ideas


I stole my kids' pinwheels to bling up my Galveston Footed Hurricane and Drake Firefly Lanterns


I put these easels together out of twigs and twine for a display at church. I'll put these up as part of our Memorial Day decor. You can find out how to do your own here: Twig Place Card Holders at MyStyleShare.com


As part of our Sunny Day Celebration, I busted out my Ruffled Glass Pitcher, Italian Stitch Ramekins, and Alfresco Small Servers for some iced tea, veggies and Santa Fe Dip.


I know, I'm obsessed with using dried white beans in displays, but I think they look so beachy. A ranunculus is a striking addition to the Stiletto Pedestal in this simple centerpiece. Ingleside Luminaries add a punch of color and candlelight.


Our celebratory table. So sad that we have to throw a party when the sun appears! What can I say...springtime in Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment