Are your Mondays a little too crazy for your liking? Here are a few tips to help you ease into the week:
- Work on your weekly goals, schedule, menu and grocery list over the weekend so when Monday starts, you're organized and ready to go.
- Make oatmeal in your slow cooker overnight. Monday morning, you'll have a hot breakfast waiting for you when you get up.
- Put coffee and water in your coffee pot the night before.
- Set out any items you may need for the day on Sunday night, like your workout clothes, kids' backpacks, etc.
- If possible, empty your dishwasher Sunday night.
- Pack your lunch and your kiddos' lunches in advance.
Have a great sanity saving tip? Please share in the comments section!
Pictured above is the Maribel Tabletop Clock. Cute, eh?